The Venture Science Bench is a versatile mobile table, specifically designed for science, technology, art labs or any other educational STEM or Makerspace environment.
This standing-height bench provides ample space for students to collaborate and learn, and the Venture Science Bench is offered in no less than 10 different table sizes to help maximise productivity from your lab floor plan.
The Venture Science Bench can be used for wet, dry or dirty experiments involving the manipulation of materials on account of its high quality 13mm compact laminate table top which is chemical resistant and also designed to withstand tough environments. In addition the top is E0 grade to ensure the air quality in classrooms in safe and free from toxins.
The sturdy H frame with footrail is constructed from strong Black powder coated 42mm steel. The Venture Science Bench is also fitted with heavy-duty lockable castors, making it easier to move them aside to create floor space for other STEM based tasks.
• Ideal for biology, physics or chemistry laboratories
• Laboratory grade 13mm compact laminate top available in Polar White that's durable and able to withstand tough environments and it's chemical resistant
• Very strong Black powder coated 42mm steel frame reinforces the structural integrity of the table
• Locking castors make it easy to move around the space and lock into place
• Conveniently allows for surrounding stool seating
• Wide range of bench sizes available to suit any laboratory